Appleseeds - Horrible customer service.

I received a catalogue in the mail with another unrelated item. I decided to order a dress.

When I went to the website i entered my email in order to receive 20% off and $5 shipping. It did not appear that way in my cart.

I called the customer service who demanded a code which was not with the pop up. She claimed she could not do anything about it.

I asked her to take me off their list.

After a few minutes of fuming I called again and asked for a supervisor. I was told her was on another call (no surprise) Finally I left my phone number for a return call which of course never came.

Product or Service Mentioned: Appleseeds 20-Percent Off Deal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

I didn't like: Being conned into an unsubstantiated come on.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Apr 16.

Appleseeds sells your phone number!

I have been receiving phone calls from third party callers who have been SOLD my PERSONAL phone number by APPLESEEDS, the clothing/retail catalog store.

I am on the Do Not Call registry, but this apparently does not matter to these idiots. The calls are automated, so all you can do is press 'don't bother me again'... which goes unnoticed.

I have asked them to desist and they have not. I am going to turn them in to the Do Not Call people, but I don't know if it will help.

If you value your privacy, don't EVER do business with these people. Ever..

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 17, 2009.